10 August

10 August 2023

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
                                          -Thomas Edison

The day started with a hope. I reached the school by 8.45 am. I had morning discipline duty. SPC students were also on discipline duty. There was National Talent Search exam for the high school students. About 60 students participated in it. Anu Roy, Anu Lekshmi, Hema, Arya, Sr Deepa , Irine and me were on invigilation duty. We gave necessary instructions to the students and cleared their doubts. Also certificates were given to all the participants. 
I had class at 9 A I taught them "Conduction through xylem and transport through phloem" As I got 2 periods there. Class was quite good and students were active. 

Popular posts from this blog

11 August 2023❤🏫

വയലാർ അനുസ്മരണം🙏

08 August 2023