15 June 2023

"Happiness is not by chance but by choice
                                        - Jim Robin


15  June 2023

The day started with a new thought of being happy for each moment, as I told to the myself "be happy, live each moment of life with happiness", as this made my day a better one

Today I reached the school by 8.45 am and signed my   attendance. By 915 am  I went to meet Mariama mTeacher to collect the substitution hours. Morning we were asked to attend the assembly conducted students by 
9 th standard students. 

Each day teach us new lessons, new experience which will definitely mould me. As I am a leader, I am going through different stages and situations, which each day, make me, stronger. 

As I had no classes today and also there were no substition hous to take, though the day was too busy was with other activities.

Popular posts from this blog

11 August 2023❤🏫

9 August 2023